5 Excellent Guided Meditations for Beginners
When you’re just beginning, meditating isn’t the easiest! For me, it helped tremendously to listen to guided meditations. Also sometimes I listen to mantras and chants as well.
It is no simple task juggling finances, careers, families and relationships. It is easy to spiral out of control when you’re wired, disconnected and overwhelmed by stress and anxiety. It is crucial, with our hectic schedules, to find time to calm our minds and disconnect daily.
Guided Meditations provide even the novice among us an opportunity to connect with place of power and peace within ourselves. Your subconscious mind is tuned in to your inner thoughts, words, attitudes, moods and words. Whether you’re aware of it, your mind will respond to each. Meditations help us to be mindful and disciplined with our inner dialogue and consciously choose our outcomes.
A Few Key Benefits of Meditation:
- Alleviate anxiety, depression and negativity.
- Encourages confidence, joy, enthusiasm and self-worth.
- Improves brain function.
- Keeps you focused and on a positive path for your highest good.
Below, I’ve rounded up 5 excellent guided meditations for you to start out with. Enjoy!
1. Guided Meditation for Positive Energy, Good Luck, and Fortune by Joe Treacy.
2. Kuan Yin’s Mirror Meditation from Divine Lotus Mother by Alana Fairchild.
3. Guided Meditation for Confidence, Self Love, and a Better Self Image by Joe Treacy.
4. Hypnosis for Meeting Your Spirit Guide in a Lucid Dream by Joe Treacy.
5. Past Life Regression Guided Meditation by New Horizon – Guided Meditations, Affirmations & Relaxing Music.
After you’ve had a listen to the meditations above, feel free to leave a comment below with your thoughts. Have some favorite guided meditations of your own? Feel free to pass them along! We love to hear what does & doesn’t work for our readers! Always remember that sharing is caring! 🙂
Leeah is passionate about all things internet, marketing, technology, social media, cooking, and spirituality. Her passion lies within leveling the marketing playing field for small business owners. When she isn’t in front of her computer or meeting clients, she enjoys exploring Arizona, spirituality, meditating, reiki, reading, cooking, loving on animals, enjoying nature, & being creative.